Angelus Sole Bright 4 oz.
Angelus Sole Bright available to ship in Canada exclusively at Kicksessories.
Caution – Use with gloves!
Bring your yellowed soles/midsoles back to life with this amazing product! Completely reverses oxidation that usually occurs on icy/rubber soles. Safe for all soles including Glow in the Dark and will not hinder glow properties.
- Apply a light/medium coat of Sole Bright to Oxidized parts of shoes to be treated.
- Make sure to apply very lightly around edges to avoid the product from running onto unwanted areas.
- Cover in clear wrap to prevent the product from evaporating.
- Leave in sun for a 1-6 hours (1 hr for midsoles, 4-6 hours for clear/icy soles). Check back periodically.
- Multiple sessions are necessary for clear/icy soles and older shoes. 8 sessions were used to get the results in the 2nd photo.
- Try to place shoe as level as possible to avoid run-off onto unwanted areas.
- Multiple sessions will be necessary for extremely yellowed soles/material.
- Sole separation may occur in extremely hot weather. We suggest stuffing the shoe with a sandwich bag filled with ice to avoid separation.
- Don’t be fooled by other products that say you can get a sole clear in one session that is heavily yellowed.
Create your own Sole Dye
- Mix 50% Sole Bright with 50% Angelus Leather Dye or Suede Dye.
- Make your own custom colors!
- Apply mixture to soles.
- Leave to dry for a few hours.
- Wipe off and repeat process 2-3 times.
- Leave for 24 hours and then clean off with alcohol or warm water & soap to remove excess dye.
|Dimensions||1.5 × 1.5 × 5 in|